The District is proud to offer M22 Wine tasting. As you may know, this beautiful area is home to hundreds of acres of vineyards that annually produce award-winning wines. M22 has worked closely with the renowned winemakers at Black Star Farms to develop 16 wines and 2 Hard Ciders for the M22 brand. We offer a little bit of everything from Bubbly, Riesling and Pinot Noir, to a fabulous Rose and Cabernet Franc.
Our wine-tasting experience is truly unique in its laid back approach. Enjoy a great chat with our staff at the M22 Glen Arbor Wine Tasting Bar and Wine Patio!
New! Enjoy wine with friends in an outdoor igloo during winter. A fun tasting experience with friends. The outdoor igloo can be reserved every 45 minutes for groups up to 6 people. Enjoy large pours of M22 wine in a fun atmosphere while enjoying the season and downtown Glen Arbor.
We are happy to be a part of the newly established Glen Arbor Village Wine Trail. Check out the MLive article for information on what this entails!
WINE SELECTIONS- ALL AVAILABLE FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP:
- Bubbly Brut- Crisp fruit flavors with a dry finish. A fun wine for celebrations! $22
- Pinot Grigio- Melon and White flowers; fruit forward, with a mineral finish. $20
- Chardonnay- Unwooded with pure expressions of apple and pear and subtle minerality. $20
- Pinot Noir Rosé – Fruit notes and strawberry aromas with a crisp, dry finish. $20
- M22 White- *Best selling dry white wine* Well-balanced medium-bodied apricot and peach. Perfect for dinner parties! $18
- Pinot Noir- Raspberry, cherry and plum flavors with an elegant oak finish. $34
- Vintners Red- Full-bodied, dry red wine with blackberry and raspberry notes. Heavy oak with hints of spice and cocoa. $34
- M22 Red- *Best selling red wine*! Great balance of red fruit and earthy rusticity. Easy drinking, red table wine. $18
- Overlook Red- An un-oaked, easy to drink, semi-sweet blend. Soft and fruity with a strawberry nose. $18
- Hard Apple Cider- Eight different cider apples blended with malt yeast. Crisp and clean with light spice on the palate. $16
- Hard Cherry Apple Cider- Semi-sweet with crisp local apple and cherry flavors. $17
- M22 Rosé- Crisp and light bodied with hints of strawberry. Perfectly fun wine for the beach! $20
- Riesling- Peach and apple aromas followed by a honey, pear and stone fruit finish. $18
- Late Harvest Riesling-*Best selling sweet wine* Flavors of apple, apricot and peaches. A must have wine for after dinner!
- Crystal River Bubbly- Strawberry and cotton candy notes; flavors of red berries and a lush bubbly smooth finish. $22
- Cherry Wine- Semi-dry with sweet and tart flavors; enjoy with dark chocolate or vanilla ice cream! $18
- Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Grape Juice- A sweet and sparkling alternative to wine. 100% grape juice. $8
Purchase 4 or more bottles, receive 10% off. Purchase a case of 12, receive 15% off. Must be 21 years old to purchase.
Visit our retail shops for clothing, swimwear, footwear, accessories & gear.
Are you ready for some time on the water?
There are so many ways to enjoy the Crystal River. Crystal River Outfitters is our livery located across the street from M22 Glen Arbor. Stop by or reserve kayak rentals in advance online. They also offer SUPs (stand-up paddle boards) and a great selection of clothing and gear.