A sneak peek at the 2019 fall clothing line ~ Now available at Coastal
There is something about sliding into your favorite jeans, layering up with a tee shirt and flannel topped off by a cozy fleece. Yep, that’s a sure sign that the crisp fall is in the air. We’ll help you prepare for the season as you pack away your shorts and swimsuits.
The team at Coastal is excited to introduce an all-new clothing line with the highest quality brands and most up-to-date styles.
What’s the palette?
Before we dive into some of our favorite brands, let’s see what colors are on tap. Way back in March of this year, color trends and predictions were already presenting themselves on the runways of fashion weeks throughout the world. According to Glowsy, Fall/Winter 2019-20 Color Trends, a variety of colors will paint the streets this year. Be on the lookout for deep reds, softer crab apple and cranberry tones. Bright pinks and deep royal purple with sophisticated lavenders will be prevalent for those holding on to summer. Traditional autumn colors like creamy yellows, nutty browns and orange provide great shades for easy coordination. While soft heather grays provide sophisticated staples to complement most any colors.
A Sneak Peek
High quality brands with products that are timeless – that describes much of what you’re going to find in Coastal. Here is a sneak peek and how they made it onto our shelves:
- Patagonia: An iconic leader in durable, multi-functional clothing and outdoor gear…that’s Patagonia. And, did you know, they have an “Ironclad Guarantee” – if you’re not satisfied or the product doesn’t perform, they will refund or exchange. Repair options are available for damage due to wear and tear.
- Sorel Boots: We’re all probably familiar with the timeless Sorel premium boots designed for protection with superior construction. Now the brand is admittedly focused on providing not only function but fashion. That can be seen with seasonal additions that include wedges, and chukkas.
- Smartwool: Not just for socks anymore! SmartWool started in the mid-90’s, when its founders Peter & Patty Duck were tired of cold, wet socks after a day of skiing. Today, their brand is so much more offering high performance, Merino wool (softer, and moisture-wicking) clothing, base layers and more with fun colors and patterns.
- Carve Designs: With a motto “For Women, By Women”, Carve Designs is dedicated to providing lifestyle clothing that “actually fit real women”. Providing a host of stylish designs geared toward active women who love the outdoors…all year round.
- Pendelton: Snuggle up at a game or by a fire with the intricate patterns inspired by Native American legends and quality Pendelton has been known for 150 years. Luxury for a lifetime of comfort and beauty.
For this and much more, visit us at Coastal…our northern Michigan outfitter.